Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wheee

Ok, so this is a slightly self-congratulatory post on the fact that my good deed got posted on one of my favorite blogs/websites to waste time on, NonSociety.com! So excited. Julia Allison (some of you may know her...and hate her, but I kind of love her), the founder of NonSociety chose my post to put on her blog! Here's what I wrote:

Reader Email: "I gave someone a hug. And it was my doorman."


From: Danielle
Date: December 17, 2008 9:02:00 AM EST
To: Julia Allison
Subject: Pay It Forward


Hi Julia,

My name is Danielle and I paid it forward today.

The strangest thing is that I paid it forward in a strange, and slightly awkward way. I gave someone a hug. And it was my doorman.

Nobody hugs their doorman. But me? I’ll do it every year.


Check it out!

It made me a little proud, you know?

<3

No comments: