Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hard Day


Sometimes there are days that knock you completely off your feet and spin you dizzily through the next few hours. These days can be either good or bad depending on the situation. Today is bad. I don't normally post touchy-feely "this is my life and this is why I'm cool/lame/important", but for some reason, I can't knock this completely disoriented feeling and the urge to write about all of my fears and problems in this post. Perhaps it's because John is going away for a few days. Most likely it's because I didn't get enough sleep. And my beautiful hat flew off my head this morning and was crushed by a car {I saved it...sort of}. It's also probably because I quit caffeine and am now reduced to drinking 1/2 decaf coffee and 1/2 hot chocolate {for the sweetness}. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

All I want to do today is decorate my Christmas tree, go by some art museums, and curl up on my couch with a bad book. And I want to annoy the boy in the picture above {who grew a ridiculous patch of facial hair just for a friend's birthday}.

UGH, life is so hard { but don't worry, I don't take myself that seriously}.

No comments: