Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Les Danseuses

So today I got a big fat bonus {okay, so not so big} and for the first time in about a year, I'll be able to pay off my bills AND have some money left. Therefore, I want some fabulous shoes. Repetto, I believe, is the greatest shoe company in the history of the world.

Of course, classically French, Repetto was a label that made premier ballet shoes for the ballet dancers that pranced down Rue de la Paix on the way to the Opera Garnier. Because I want to be a ballerina and I love La France. I think these shoes would make a perfect addition to my wardrobe. You can find them at the awesome store La Garconne.

Vive la France!

2 comments:

Meg said...

hey! how did u widen ur post-area?

Danielle said...

I changed my layout! This is something something lefty stretch.