Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The best Christmas song of all time.

This song is pretty much the best Christmas song EVER. And my gift to you:



A lot of people forget the musical genius of Mariah Carey circa 1994. Not only can nobody hate this song, this is a song that yes, Mariah wrote by herself, and you know what? It's damn good. Sure, Mariah circa 2008 has had 16000 meltdowns, is too blonde and generally wears at least 10 fashion no-nos at once, but let's not forget that Mariah herself was, once upon a time, pure as the driven snow.

Merry Christmas Eve!

<3 Danielle

4 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

First off, I would like to start by saying this song is gross.

Second, Mariah Carey circa 94 was great... just not this song.

Third, Let us not forget Mariah Carey's latest faux pas... Marrying Nick Cannon, who is half her age, on a whim. I give it a year.

Danielle said...

Yes, Mariah Carey circa 2008 is quite a disgrace. However we forget she is going through a midlife crisis and we must forgive her for any mistakes she might make during this time.

And "All I Want for Christmas is You" is a modern day classic and easily the most recognizable Christmas song ever.

I stand by my choice.

GM said...

I heart "All I Want for Christmas is You". In fact, it's my ring tone right now. It's one of the songs I look forward to hearing over and over during the Holidays. I proudly admit it, ha. :o)

GM said...

p.s. Happy Holidays, Danielle!