Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blah

Do you ever just have those days when you DON'T want to go to work? I'm so tempted to burrow back down in my covers and call in sick...I wish that I worked that way. Unfortunately, being a goodie two shoes who cannot tell a lie to save her life, my pathetic attempts at "being sick" have always backfired. In fact, there were several times when I called in sick and felt so guilty, that I limped in to the office not 20 minutes after calling, claiming to "miraculously" feel better, thank you Jesus.

What would I do today if I were sick?

1.) GO TO THE AQUARIUM AND SEE THE SHARKS. I love sharks.

2.) Try and get a cool haircut. This is not as easy as it seems, especially since my last haircut made me look like a Bichon. No, I'm not kidding, YOU see how many people can handle my fuzzy head.

3.) Try on fabulous dresses and pretend that I can afford them. Especially puffy, frilly, tacky ones.

4.) Go eat pancakes

5.) Watch Gossip Girl (all it took was 3 episodes)

6.) Go to a museum. It doesn't matter, any one will do. I love museums too.

What I will do:

1.) Go to work and stare at my computer as my ADD lawyer yells instructions at me.

God, I love life.

Here's your sparkle for the day

No comments: