Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday (Monday) morning.


Good morning chickadees, I hope you had a lovely and relaxing long weekend. I was hoping that I would have some pictures for you of what I did this weekend, but when I packed my camera, I forgot to pack my charger. Therefore I have one photo of John standing next to a store with millions of religious figurines in the window, which I can't post because I'm at work and should probably be doing something more productive with my time.

Spent Valentine's Day in Connecticut with John. John and his father cooked me and his mother a delicious steak dinner while we speculated when his sister (Hi Katie!) was going to call and tell us she was engaged (this didn't happen until Sunday...imagine the stressssss). On Sunday, J and I traveled down to see my parents (it's convenient that our parents live 40 minutes apart). We had a "family dinner" (J's parents, my parents, me and J), and promptly fell asleep.

I had the loveliest weekend.

John also made me the best mixtape.

For some post Valentine's Day love (and some interesting facts), click here.

1 comment:

erin said...

this photos is awesome. glad your love day was fun!