Monday, January 12, 2009

A Happy Night!



Last night I made John watch the entirety of the Golden Globes. The highlights of my night?

The beautiful, indomitable Kate Winslet won Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress last night at the Golden Globes! I love this English rose; her speeches were cute, her gown was lovely, and she looked beautiful.


Slumdog Millionaire
was indisputably (in my humble opinion)the darling of the Golden Globes, and with good reason! This movie and Milk were my absolute favorite movies of 2008, and when Slumdog won Picture of the Year, you should have heard me shriek. If you haven't seen Slumdog, I highly, highly recommend that you go and see it.

I haven't seen The Reader or Revolutionary Road yet, but you'd best bet that this week, I will be sure to see one or the other.

Who do you think deserved a Golden Globe last night?

No comments: