Monday, November 3, 2008

ONE DAY LEFT!!!


For all of you who are able to vote in this country, please do. We need as much support as possible! As a Canadian citizen who has lived in the U.S. for waaaaay too long not to have a U.S. passport, this is the first time I have wished that I could forgo the application process and just vote. Instead, I'm trying to do as much as possible to make sure that people haven't become complacent. We have one more day. ONE MORE DAY.

We are one day away from what could be the most historic election this country has seen. In fact, it's already a historic election due to the voter turnout, but we have one day left to do as much as possible to encourage people to go out tomorrow and vote.

This is the last call for change. Please do all you can to make sure that on Wednesday, our new president is one that will make this country proud.

And I PROMISE, that if Barack Obama wins, I will go out the next day and apply for American citizenship.

Here's a link to how you can help: my.barackobama.com

No comments: