Thursday, January 6, 2011

Belated New Years Resolutions!





For ALL of 2010, I have been the most sporadic blogger ever. I would like to blame it on law school, and planning a wedding, then HAVING a wedding, but honestly, that would be a lie. I'm just crazy...and by crazy, I meant to say LAZY. Plus, I'm still trying to show my husband my commitment to this blog- he dared me way back in 2008 to start a blog and keep it up--or rather, he said he didn't believe I could keep a blog up, so naturally, challenge accepted.

Anyway, my New Year's Resolution is to post on this blog more than 29 times in a year. And to take more pictures. There's nothing like shameless promotion! Plus, my Mom really likes them.

I love reading other people's personal blogs--and stalking all of their lovely photos. Some examples? Aura Joon, Taza + Husband, Marvelous Kiddo, A Cup of Jo, and Honestly...WTF. All so different, but so wonderful and joyful!

Further New Year's Resolutions:

Live life freely
Do more yoga
Eat less candy
Try to cry only 5 times a week .

And, in the spirit of shameless self-promotion, I posted some wedding photos that I received last weekend (yes, instead of New Year pictures). Because honestly, this is what I want my life to be like every day.

Happy 2011!

1 comment:

Jen said...

love the last one!