Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi old friends!

MY apologies. I have been the worst blogger in the history of the world for the past few months! A little over a year ago, I started this blog solely because my boyfriend had one and he didn't think I would keep up with it, so...CHALLENGE, it was on. And I kept with it for such a long time! However, life got in the way, blahblahblah, and I felt as if I couldn't keep up with my old habits as much as I used to.

What's funny is that I miss writing every day on this thing. Even a little blurb here and there, it was something I actually looked forward to doing. But...I lost my spark for a bit, and didn't really feel as if this blog was really contributing anything of substance. I've seen my lovely friends' blogs blossom into really well thought out, beautifully written pieces of work. And mine, well...let's just say, I'm not so good with the words. Or staying on topic. Or writing interesting posts.

But, screw it. I started this blog for me, and yeah, I kind of do want readers, doesn't everybody? I want to be one of those popular, funny bloggers who are invited to blogging meetups and are experts on all sorts of things. I WANT TO BE THE FACE OF THE INTERNET.

Sort of. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this blog, while not important for anybody else, has been a really great way for me to express myself, and I miss that.

So I'm going to try and get back to blogging regularly. I need some expression in my life, other than making really bad law-school jokes about being a tortfeasor.

Glad to be back.


3 comments:

erin said...

enfin.

Emily said...

Love it! I feel the same way about blogging - it's this special place where I can record all my thoughts and have conversations with wonderful people! Welcome back!

GM said...

I also feel the same about blogging. You want people to read it, of course, but it's really about how it makes me feel to write it! I enjoy reading yours so I'm glad you're back at it!