Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding design inspiration




{Pics from Brooklyn Bride and Ink + Wit}

Seriously, how am I ever going to choose wedding invitations, save the dates, and a cake design?

Considering that traveling is a very big part of my life, the old school Par Avion save the date envelope and Air Mail tabs would be perfect.

As for the black and white simple designs from Ink + Wit, this is exactly what I imagine for my wedding invitations. Simple, but lovely.

And the cake? I mean, look at it. How could I not love it? It inspires me to make a crown of wildflowers and feast on strawberries and cream.

I really need to start making an inspiration binder instead of just talking about making one.

Tell me, what designs inspire you?

2 comments:

erin said...

love the airmail envelope idea, of course! and the cake? holy amazing!

Beth said...

Gorgeous!! Speaking of travel-inspired stuff, have you seen map paper? Inspiration, you ask? I took some wedding ideas from movie scripts (literally, the typeface and spacing!) and from the title page of an old Shakespeare volume with very stately, romantic type.