Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's really happening!


As you all {all 8(!) of you} know, John gave me a trip to Paris for Christmas this year {Not too shabby, eh?}. Anyway, the trip {or THE TRIP}is right around the corner, and we FINALLY settled on a hotel. We're staying at the Hotel de Banville a quiet little hotel in the 17th arrondissement, just a few streets away from where I used to live.

I can't wait. We got a SUPER deal over the internet at My Boutique Hotel , a wonderful website that specializes in very cute, affordable "boutique hotels". I highly recommend that you check it out if you're thinking of traveling, especially in Europe, where the word "hotel" doesn't necessarily guarantee a nice place to stay.

So excited {also for the extremely efficient subway system that puts the T to shame.}!

No comments: