Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Update








Hello lovelies! Sunday is coming to an end, which means the start of a new work week. I hope you all had great weekends. My weekends have been becoming better and better, despite the fact that I've been in bed before midnight every single night.

Friday night, I drove down with Sarah to Providence to see our close friend Korto and her friend Mimi for dinner. Despite the fact that Sarah and I got lost for an hour (neither of us have commendable directional skills), dinner was lovely. We went to 10 Steak and Sushi for dinner, which serves, of course, steak, and sushi. I had the Dice-K Maki, which consists of salmon, cucumber, eel, avocado, and eel garlic sauce. Yum.

Saturday, I took a 3 hour LSAT, got a manicure, met my friend Abbey to see Changeling, with the Most Beautiful Woman In The World, Angelina Jolie (warning- the movie is very disturbing--bring tissues), and finished off the evening with my old friend Kerice, John, and our friend Reggie at Miracle of Science for burgers and beers.

Today was the best day! It was family day with the Shea family! I went with John, his sisters Margaret and Katie, and Katie's boyfriend Ben to have brunch with his counsins, Caitlin, Jeff and their scrumptious baby Lucy. After a Barefoot Contessa bruch, we took a walk around Jamaica Plain and all bought great hats from this store Salmagundi. Then John and I came back and watched The Fall- a visually stunning movie. Currently, I'm in sweatpants on the couch watching Dexter. So far, not a great episode.

I hope tomorrow is the greatest Monday ever for all of you!

No comments: